Monday, April 8, 2013

Research Blog #7

My case, as recently discussed in my meeting, is to explore the question of WHY people haze, in comparison to my present issue as to HOW people haze and that it is bad. I want to explore the psychological reasons behind hazing, and why it is still around today despite its negative images. In Hank Nuwer's books "Broken Pledges" and Wrongs of Passage: Fraternities, Sororities, Hazing and Binge Drinking, he gives a lot of these different viewpoints, and I plan on using these two sources a lot to help improve my case. He has written a lot of books on hazing, and they all supply the reader with a large amount of information on the affects of hazing. So far, none of my research has been able to compare to his two books I am using for my paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment